Biogas plant Wildon/Austria
Biogas plant Wildon/Austria – interview with a representative of an Austrian biogas plant in the south of Austria, who gives an overview over the production process of biogas out of agricultural (waste) materials. The plant uses biogas to produce electricity and heat.
- What is the main component in biogas?
- carbon dioxide
- What are possible raw materials for the biogas production?
- waste paper
- sea water
- agricultural organic wastes
- What are the containers called in which biogas is produced?
- gas bottle
- How much biogas can be produced from 1 cubic meter of pig manure?
- 1 cubic meter
- 5 cubic meters
- 15 cubic meters
- 150 cubic meters
- What does the co-generation unit do?
- It produces the biogas.
- It grows the microorganisms for the biogas production.
- It grows the organic material.
- It burns the biogas to produce heat and electricity.
- Which of the following statements is not correct:
- Biogas can be produced from organic material.
- Biogas is produced in so-called fementers.
- For the production of biogas microoganism need a lot of oxygen.
- The residues can be used as fertilizer on the fields.
Complete the crossword, then click on "Check" to check your answer. If you are stuck, you can click on "Hint" to get a free letter. Click on a number in the grid to see the clue or clues for that number.